In the last 24 hours we have detected an outbreak of Covid-19 within our facility. Given that, we have a skeleton crew in today to deep clean the facility while the balance of the team members complete testing.
Our primary focus right now is supporting our afflicted team members and completing work currently in process. With that being said, we are taking no more work with files ready dates before Tuesday, January 18th, 2022.
We strongly recommend getting orders in as soon as possible since we expect the production to fill up quickly.
We are sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
Short Run Printing, Ltd. PDF Export Profile.
While there are a number of ways to export a vaild PDF file for printing, we have found the Export Profile below to be very stable.
Link to JobOptions File. (Right Click -> Save As)
There are two ways to install the ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions file. To do so, complete one of the following:
The ShortRunPrintingLtd.com Export Profile has now been installed in Adobe Acrobat on your system. Please use this export
profile for creating all PDF files for printing at ShortRunPrintingLtd.com.
- First Installation Option: Adobe® InDesign® CS3, CS4, CS5
- Save ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions File to your Desktop
- Open InDesign CS3/4
- Select File > Adobe PDF Presets > Define
- Click the "Load" Button on the right hand side (Approximately half way down)
- Browse to and select ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions from your desktop
- Click the "Open" Button in the bottom right corner of the window.
- You should now see an option for "ShortRunPrintingLTD" in the "Presets:" list
- Click the "Done" Button in the upper right corner of the window titled "Adobe PDF Presets"
- Second Installation Option: Adobe® Acrobat® Distiller
- Save ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions to Desktop
- Open Adobe® Acrobat Distiller (NOT Acrobat)
- Click on "Settings" Menu
- Click on "Add Adobe® PDF Settings"
- Browse to ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions and click "Open"
- Place ShortRunPrintingLTD.joboptions (From your Desktop) in Trash.
We hope you find this tool useful.